- Add limit merge back to person, only allowed if both are only prospects
- Start date/time and end date/time on attendance sessions (bug fix)
- Student Surveys Not Submitting (bug fix)
- Manually repeat class (bug fix)
- Copy HESA data on Student Major Degree Track Switch (bug fix) – UK Specific
- Student Search – Make “Include Completed Degree Tracks” the default.
- Withdrawn Student Report – only freeze top row (bug fix)
- Show more informative error messages if an email fails
- Fix formatting on application print out
- If student enrolled in a class after the class end date, an email will not be sent to professor or student accounts
- Class – change grid heading of xfer crs to Cross Reference
- Waiting Lists
- Attendance bug fix
- Updated Style and Improved handling on mobile devices – Student, Faculty, and Alumni Portals
- If you log in to the student, faculty or alumni portals, you will notice a major change to the styles. These sections were done first as they are the most likely to be accessed by a mobile device.
- In general, the layout of the body of the page is the same, but the menu is now down the side and can be hidden.
- Grids will shrink on mobile devices, and you can press the + sign to see the additional columns.
- Ched Enrollment Reports - add Government Recognition Number from Report ID field on Degree Track (Phillippines)
- Optimize Student Degree Report
- On Class, grades not defaulting, bug fixed
- On Class, withdrawn grade bug fix
- Degree Track, new filter options
- Academics/Instructor - Add grant access section. This allows staff with appropriate permission to set up access for an employee to an instructor’s portal (teacher’s assistant, etc)
- Survey – Bug fix and Thank You page clean up