This week we held a training in Manchester, England for Nazarene Theological College - Manchester (NTC-Manchester), Luther King House, and Cliff College. NTC-Manchester has now officially begun using the system, and the other two schools will be transitioning to it in the coming months. It has been a pleasure to work with these great schools. Join me in welcoming them.
- If default email from domain is turned on (in host) and preferred username filled in, when prospect becomes student the school and preferred emails will change to username + domain name
- Add option for photo release field on app (currently turned off)
Overall – Add ability to include attachments on emails from the system
- Prospect Requirements change icon to only show in edit mode
- Application Settings - Add Reference Email Subject, Text, and Files to Send to References
- Admissions Portal - If reference exists, they have an email address, and it is configured in application settings, send an email to reference when application submitted
This week we are deploying GNECsis to Seminario Nazareno de las Americas (SENDAS) in San Jose, Costa Rica! Join me in welcoming them. As they are learning the system, they will have extra questions, so lets all join together in helping them to learn. Anyone have any advice?
- Standard Prior Courses – Allows you to enter standard prior courses for new prospective students.
- Prospect – bug fix