Updated Installed on October 31, 2019
November 01, 2019
- Updated Style and Improved handling on mobile devices – Student, Faculty, and Alumni Portals
- If you log in to the student, faculty or alumni portals, you will notice a major change to the styles. These sections were done first as they are the most likely to be accessed by a mobile device.
- In general, the layout of the body of the page is the same, but the menu is now down the side and can be hidden.
- Grids will shrink on mobile devices, and you can press the + sign to see the additional columns.
- Many grids also include paging. 50 records will show by default, but this can be changed to show more
- Slowly, we will be changing the style of the admissions and staff portal (one section at a time).
- You may see the occasional new design page in the staff portal now, if it is shared with the student/faculty portal.
- Please check it out and let me know what you think.
- Other Bug Fixes and Changes
- Billing Rule handling updates
- Attendance bug fixes
- Proposed Schedule History bug fix
- Constituency/People bug fix
- Add college to class search
- Fix book link in administration
- Bug fix on manually satisfy
- Waiting list updates
- Language updates
- Student Accounts (student portal)
- Add dates back to balance as of prompts