Updates Installed May 17, 2018
May 16, 2018
- Number of Results on Search – I have added the display of the number of results returned on a search. You will also see the number of results found in each of your saved contact lists.
- Increase Maximum Results on Searches – Previously, the maximum results on a search was 200. I have increased this to 400.
- Increased Speed on Advance Searches
- Allow Blank Lead Instructor on Class – previously it would appear that the first professor alphabetically was selected on a class if no professor was chosen. This has been fixed, so you can now leave it blank if you choose.
- Add Ability to Change Grade on Student – In Student > Schedule, when you click update for a term, it will show you all of the classes they are registered for. If you click update next to a student’s class, on the same page where you can select audit, or other updates, you can now update a student’s grade for that class. You can also select a grade change reason. This will allow you to keep a record of why grades were changed for a student. If you want more options under grade change reason, you can update the picklist in System Administration.