We are facing a few problems that are arising with the GNECsis transcript. I’ve attached a ‘redacted’ transcript to this post as an example (as a double-fronted jpg). I’ve highlighted in red the problems we have, and will go through them in order from left to right, top to bottom;
- Heading – The logo is fine but we’re not sure why the institute name and ‘login’ access is visible (Luther King House Admin)
- Term entered – This is showing the term entered for the students current programme (as they moved from BA to MA) – Is it possible for this to show the StartDate of the degree major the transcript is form?
- Degree – The whole name of the degree is not showing.
- Term/Cumulative credit marks – There seems to be too many decimal places and it is altering the format, meaning that the figures look untidy.
- ‘null null’ – This has baffled us and we’ve no idea why that is there…
- Final line – As we are not a Seminary, is this line editable for our own purpose?
Are these issues 'fixable' or is it something that we will need to do from our log-in?