I was hoping we could add a scholarship application received button under requirements on the financial aid tab. I a not sure but I believe the requirements tab only becomes active when we have received an ISIR so that may not work, but if we could get it somewhere on the page that would be great. This will be helpful when disbursing scholarships on student accounts that way I do not have to keep information outside of the system. If possible I would like a dropdown that says Yes, No, or new student, our first time students complete a scholarship application as part of their admissions process so if they are accepted I know that they have already completed the form,
It should be year specific.
Here is a brief response to your request.
The requirements section has several ways that requirements can be triggered.
1. They can be manually added.
2. You can select a template which gives you a list of all of the requirements you would like for a group of students. Meaning, instead of selecting individual requirements you can package a group of requirements together in a track and then when you select that track it will automatically set those requirements up.
3. There are requirements that can be set up during the admissions process for all new students.
4. There are requirements that can be created automatically based on dozens of different circumstances that arise from FAFSA needs.
5. There can be lifetime requirements that once it is complete it will automatically show completed in a subsequent year.
I believe this can be handled in the financial aid requirements section. I will give you a call to work through the details with you.
Also I will work on a video to highlight all of the ways that requirements can be used.
*GNECsis Support Specialist*