Forum topic

1 post / 0 new
Last seen: 1 hour 8 min ago
Joined: 01/22/2019 - 10:07
On the instructor record, the Short Name is not filled in.  This is the name that is used in many reports.  The common format fo

If you go to Academics tab on  Students for the student, and go in to edit mode.  In the Majors, Minors, and Audits section, click update for the degree you wish to change.  Then at the bottom is the transcript graduation date.  The current graduation info section is for managing degree candidacy.

No votes yet