Forum topic

1 post / 0 new
Last seen: 1 hour 6 min ago
Joined: 01/22/2019 - 10:07
I am an instructor, and I need to enter grade for one student who I asked to resubmit the final paper. How can I enter the final

The exact procedure depends on your school.  But, as an instructor, once you have entered final grades and submitted them, they cannot be changed by you.  You must submit the grade to your registrar, who can change the grade directly.

No votes yet